I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Friday, March 5, 2010

TShirt to Toddler Dress


I wish I had taken a "before" picture of this Tshirt.

It was a woman's babydoll T with a PowerPuff girl on the front. It fit, but, erm, way too tight for me to wear with any decency!

So I decided to play with it a bit and see if I could turn it into a dress for Delilah. Here is the result, featuring my model who was more interested in her new Thomas the Train than in posing.


It was pretty easy because I got to the use the existing neckline, and the bottom seam. I chopped off the arms, sewed a simple seam, and handsewed in a couple snaps on the shoulders. Now I have to go through all my other TShirts to find some to chop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!