I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Friday, March 19, 2010

K is for Kite! Stitchingalong

Still stitching along with some talented blogger babes! If you want to see some awesome creative embroidery, check out the 39 squares blog here.


Here is my K for Kite. Now as I am looking at this, this morning, I think I may have to add some grass at the bottom. I think it could use that bit more color. What do you think?

In other news, I have followed the free Popover Dress pattern from Oliver and S and I lurve it! I will post pics soon. Now that I have somehow managed to follow two of their patterns (the other was the Lazy Days Skirt -- easiest toddler skirt ever) I am going to purchase and try some of their other, a little more complicated patterns. I have been very intimidated about following patterns but these from Oliver and S have been so easy to follow and so clear.

Now I just need some warm weather so I can have my model wear the Popover Dress to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!