I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Birdy Fabric

When I picked up my new fancy sewing machine, before L lost his mind of boredom being in a sewing store and Delilah broke something, I managed a quick peek at the fabrics they were selling and managed to grab a pretty precut yard of this stuff:




I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, I just saw it and couldn't resist those little birdies. And now I am DYING to go back to the sewing store and see what other irresistable cuties are sitting in that precut bin.
Thank you to the people at Discover Sewing - the fabulous dealer where I bought my machine and this yard of delicious cuteness. They were awesome in explaining my machine, and I know I'll be back with more questions, and, to buy more fabric.

Now what will do with my birdies?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!