I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Soft alphabet rag quilt letters

There are SO many talented and crafty bloggers out there who inspire me. I can get lost on the internet for hours checking out all the awesome creative blogs out there. I have started a list here of some of my favorite blogs that give me inspiration to get creative. It's going to continue to be a work in progress as I discover new blogs. I'm looking forward to creating a looooooong list!

(Just a note - many of the projects I have posted, and will post, are created from tutorials and patterns provided by other generous talented bloggers. I will do my very best to give credit every time. If I ever post something and am remiss in giving proper credit, please let me know and I will rectify that right away.) And if you draw inspiration from any of those projects, please be sure to give the original source props!

Here's a project I have been working on following a tutorial from ohsohappytogether. I followed her Rag Quilt Letters tutorial here and have had so much fun making these letters for Delilah. I haven't quite finished all the letters yet but here's a pic of my progress.




I am SUPER proud of these letters! There is a new tutorial for lowercase letters too. I will add that to the long list of projects I really want to do. For now I have just a few more letters left to have a complete alphabet for D to play with. She's a bit young for them now, but so far she has enjoyed tucking them under her chin and making me giggle.

1 comment:

  1. I followed your link from Happy Together and just wanted to let you know that you did a GREAT job. I loved the fabrics you picked! I'm going to start collecting fabrics to make these myself.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!