I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A New Project and A New Look!

Craft Hope Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time

Have you heard of Craft Hope?
One of my very favorite discoveries in all of blogland. Most awesome website run by some sensational women. It's a place for the crafting community to use their crafty skills to make items/ raise money for deserving charities.

The latest project is to make educational beanbags for orphans in Liberia. How cool is that? I'm in! Read all about it here.

This is from the Craft Hope website about the project.

"This time we have partnered with the Liberia Orphan Education Project (LEOP) to provide school supplies to orphan schools in Liberia, West Africa. The LEOP started out seven years ago simply by sending crayons to Liberia and they now currently provide school supplies, teaching instructional supplies, and teacher training to these schools. The founder, Beth, sent me a sweet email asking if we could make bean bags to send to the schools. Heck ya we can!"




I believe they are still looking for crafty folks to participate. Check it out!

One other thing today.....thanks to the blog Oops I Craft My Pants, I found the site Hot Bliggety Blog and followed the easy peasy instructions to make this blog a little prettier. THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!