I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools!

Happy April Fools' Day!



I like pranks. I like them especially when played on someone who also appreciates a good prank.
Thought I would share a pic of a prank from last year on a coworker. It wasn't an April Fools' prank, but in honor of a special milestone birthday. Take a peak:




I foiled her office. Hehehe.



Here are some other prank ideas:

-- Tape down the phone hook on a desk phone, so when the person picks up their phone to answer, it will keep ringing!

-- Leave a phone message to call Mr. Lyon. Put the phone number of the zoo on the message.

-- If you have creamer or milk in a cardboard carton in the fridge, drop in some food coloring!

-- Rick Roll someone!

((I love a good Rick Roll. Don't know what it is? Click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0))



Later skater,

J

1 comment:

  1. I love Rick Roll!! We tried switching the sugar out with salt, but it didn't work. My husband has been using brown cane sugar and when he found white "sugar" in his coffee, he went looking for the cane sugar. I'll get him before the day is over. Either by putting a rubber band around the sink sprayer or by dumping a bucket of cold water over the shower rod while he's in it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!