I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Friday, February 18, 2011

Uncooperative Model

So I tried to take a few shots of Delilah wearing an Ice Cream Blouse I made her. She was not a cooperative model.

But still is really cute!

I tried to think of a funny caption for this one...but really had a hard time. That's a safety gate - we have the living room childproofed and gated off. So the best caption I got was.

"Let me in!"

Can you think of a better one?



I don't even know what she's eating in this next photo. Hope it was something healthy.



In this next one, you can see her cute pigtails. I am SO GLAD this kid is now liking wearing pigtails because without them her hair is such a little mullet.



This shirt actually was cut to be a dress, and i just didn't add the bottom panel and made it a shirt. So it's a bit long, tunic length. But hey, that means she can wear it a little while, right? I swear this kid is growing SO fast.

But she'll always be my sweet baby.

Awwwwww.

Happy happy!

Janimal

P.S.
Pattern is the Ice Cream Dress by Oliver and S. Fabric by M'Liss from
Hancocks.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!
    (I did just the same with the ice-cream dress - it makes such a lovely little tunic that I had to stop at that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tunic length too. So cute with leggings.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!