I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mullet Time!

Hello Friends,

Yesterday morning Delilah wore two garments that I sewed for her. Though they weren't made to go together, I think they looked adorable together. Unfortunately my picture just has Delilah sitting down, so it's tough to see the ensemble. But you get the idea.



Now, about Delilah's hair. It's soft, it's curly, it's lovely. Playing with her hair is one my life's greatest joys. At the moment it's at an odd length. It's not quite long enough to do a lot with, but it's
getting there - so while we wait out her hair growth......MULLET!

The dress (that is a dress all bunched up) has been on the blog before. The fabric is Metro Cafe by Robert Kaufman. The long bloomers are the softest City Weekend knit by Oliver and S. This knit fabric is SO soft and lovely. Fabrics purchased from Whipstitch Fabrics.


I'll be back soon with a new tutorial AND the completed camo dress! Woohoo!


Later skaters,

Janimal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!