I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Works In Progress Peek A Boo!

Hello there! Have a peek at projects I am working on!

Sorry I don't post much. Actually, I'm not sorry, really. Life is busy and GOOD and doesn't leave me much time for blogging, and I'm not sorry about that. I'm a Mom! A wife! An employee! All things to be grateful for!

So anyway, here's a peek at something I am working on for my favorite person on the planet. Check out this snap of a work-in-progress toddler
musicbox dress, from the pattern by the always terrific Oliver and S.



Just a teaser - I'm looking forward to sharing this dress ON my little model in all her glory when it's finished.

That's
Liberty of London fabric purchased from the lovely shop Purl Soho. It's such a lovely soft cotton. Liberty fans know it is spendy stuff, so to do this dress justice I feel like I MUST use very nice buttons to finish it right. Alas, I just haven't found the right buttons yet so this dress is unfinished. I think it will be lovely for the Spring (I made a 3T so it's a little big for D now anyway) but if I get it finished I might be tempted to layer it over a warm top and leggings so Delilah can go ahead and wear it now!

What else?

Here's a peek at a project in progress:

Not telling you what it is.




Ha!

Take care,
Janimal




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fabric! I'm so curious about that second picture. Is it a quilt? A dress? A pillow? The possibilities are endless!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Comments make my day.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!