I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I Made Something....

On Halloween our little boo baby entered the world! So now I am not just Delilah's Momma, I am Shane's momma too!









He is wonderful and cuddly and I am totally in love.






Hope to back to blogging and sharing projects soon.






Janimal



6 comments:

  1. Oh so glad to finally see a picture! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! He is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is just beautiful.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, you DID make something. He's adorable, as is Miss D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the world Shane! Congratulations to you all :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!