I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Monday, July 26, 2010

Delilah the Runaway CutiePie


My husband took my camera with him on a trip - so no pics of new projects. But I do have this little beauty to share with you from last week.




Delilah looks ready to run away from home with her sad face, pillow, and golf club. She's dressed to roll in a Popover Dress (Pattern by Oliver and S) made by her Mommy in fabric Vintage by Dan Morris from Sports Club for Robert Kaufman (purchased from Whipstitch Etsy Shop).

Don't worry, she cheered up and decided to stick around. For now.

.....and I just noticed the sticker from the paint department at Home Depot. Really completes the look don't you think?!


((The Popover Dress pattern is free and easy to follow, my tutorial to go along with this great easy pattern is here. It's a great pattern for novices, and skilled sewers would go through it in a flash!)


Later skaters,

Janimal

1 comment:

  1. Wish I knew a little girl who would like to have that adorable dress - but what a sweet face she has - sad and all. This picture is a keeper for sure. Smiles.

    Haupi

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!