I'm Janimal, happily gainfully employed Momma to a sweet girl. Livin' it up in Atlanta with a great husband and a good job. Sometimes I make stuff and here's my spot to show it off! Life is good, so I'm sharing....

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Embroidery Challenge

Yesterday I saw this cute post about a challenge to embroider one little square each day. Here's a link today's little square, day 2. http://39squares.blogspot.com/2010/03/square-two.html

I don't have any mad skillz when it comes to hand embroidery. I like it, but I don't know any "fancy" stitches. Perhaps participating in this challenge will inspire me to try and learn a few!

So - last night, already a day behind, I drew out my squares and started stitching. It took me a while to start, I wanted a "theme" rather than haphazardly trying different pictures because without mad skillz, I figure at least a cohesive theme might help my finished piece look nice.

I picked a theme, and stitched. I took a few photos. BUT, this morning I can't find my cord to download the pics from my camera!
Hopefully I will find it tonight, and will reveal my first few squares.

((Now, off to fix the pics in my blog that disappeared. I've been using tinypic and some of my pics have gone! ))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!